Thabo is a Para Legal Assistance and a part time law student with the University Of South Africa. He is a Protègè for TF Matlakala Incorporated and aspires to be one of the most sought after Attorneys in South Africa.
His appointment came at the point where our firm was experiencing growth and his learning and adaptability skills were enlisted to assist our legal team.
N.Dip: Legal Assistant (Tshwane University of Technology)
Area of Practice
- Legal Recoveries
- Administration of deceased estates
- Personal Injuries Claims
- Criminal Law
TF Matlakala Inc Attorneys: Para Legal Assistant
Thabo’s key role to support Attorneys, includes maintaining and organizing files, conducting legal research, and drafting documents. His role has enabled him to gain understanding with regards to trial preparations and court proceedings.
He has developed knowledge, skill, exposure and interest and also excellence in the following areas:
- Court Attendance, Legal representation and advice to clients
- Civil Matters
- Personal Injury Claims
One of the current assignments and achievements includes:
- Help Attorneys prepare for hearings, trials, and corporate meetings.
- Investigate the facts of a case
- Conduct research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles
- Organize and maintain documents in a paper or electronic filing systems
- Review Terms of loan agreements
- Gather and arrange evidence and other legal documents for attorney review and case preparation
- Write reports to help lawyers prepare for trials
- Draft correspondence and legal documents, such as contracts and mortgages
- Get affidavits and other formal statements that may be used as evidence in court