Thabo Benedict Shingwenyani
He is an admitted attorney with a right to appear in the High Court. His served his articles where he was exposed to Road accident claims, family law, debt collection, deceased estates, various association constitutions, criminal law and attending disciplinary hearings at various government departments and private companies, CCMA matters and condonation applications.
Thabo Carries over 7 years of legal practice experience and he was a professional assistant for Various Legal firms and to being an Attorney in charge of Litigation for two satellite Offices.
Thabo has sound practical knowledge and experience in the legal proceedings of both the magistrate court and the high court in the areas of Vehicle Accidents, Commercial Law, company Law, Family law etc
LLB (University of Limpopo)
Legal Practice council
Area of Practice
- Drafting of legal opinions
- Labour Disputes and employee relations
- Debt Collection
- Personal Injuries claims
- Forensic Law
KP Seabe Attorneys: Attorney
He worked for KP Seabe Attorneys (2012-2014) with exposure to civil, law, personal Injuries and administration of the diseased.
- Legal representation and advice to clients and legal counsel
- Research and investigation on matters
- Drafting of Revisions and Amendments
- Drafting of legal opinions and recommendations
Noko Phago Attorneys: Candidate Attorney
Employed as a Professional Assistant to provide legal advice on the legal issue in dispute, including ensuring validity and legal compliance thereof on all aspects of law on:
- Commercial transactions and Structuring
- Handled litigation for IntersiteProperty Management and the IDC in particular legal recoveries
- Family court litigation (divorce and domestic violence)